Kids clothes week got off to a good start here yesterday - I managed to sew a whole little geranium dress! I think I mentioned Miss A is really interested in Marvel and DC super heroes at the moment, so the theme 'disguise' was a perfect excuse to make her an Avengers dress.
Obviously this sewed up quickly - it is just such a fantastic pattern, and the finishes are lovely, with the bodice lining hiding lots of seams and a clever treatment of the back seam to keep the back opening so neat and tidy.
I made the 18-24 month size, which is perfect in the chest and maybe a tiny bit long in the skirt (this has an extra 2 inches in the hem). I love the faux cap sleeves, and finished with snaps (I love my snaps!)
Don't be surprised if there's another geranium around here before too long =)