squirrels and shoes...

Cute, huh?

My internet is still a little touchy - all I can manage is a pic or two =)
Luckily they speak for themselves....

Cast-on tonight for some cabled wrist warmers - they'll be my first cables, and I'm going to substitute in the DNA cable (will link later when I have friendlier connection =)

Both squirrels and shoes were show 'n' telled at S'n'B tonight

And ooooh was there some show 'n' tell!!!

Jejune was passing around her fancy new Knit picks circulars, then there were gorgeous yarns from Canada, and the Yarn Harlot's new book!!!

Right there in real life!!

Wish me luck trying to get this up to the www!! =)

besos =)

Comments

  1. Gorgeous shoes and mitten! Was lovely to see you last night :)

    The new Yarn Harlot book was Taph's, not mine, alas... and Taph also had the bulk of the Canadian yarn haul (courtesy of FiveFerns who was visiting from afar). I just had the 2 skeins of Koigu... piccies on my Blog soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh, sorry I missed it. Your mittens are da bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Olivia =)

    Jejune - yeah I just read what I had posted last night and realised it was a little ambiguous - we don't want you being broken into by some jealous knitter after Harlot and sea silk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh yes, I was slyly coveting your shoes last night! So glad to see them make a cameo appearance on your blog.

    Again, "they" are so gorgeous. Yes, i know there is only one, but I still can't keep exclaiming in multiples.

    Must have presence enough for two! ;p

    tres impressed!

    jude

    joodydoody.livejournal.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)