Hyphen cardi

To me, March means knitting. I'm not entirely sure why - it isn't really cold enough for woollens, but maybe it's wishful thinking, longing for an end to the hot summer weather (this year summer feels like it is stretching waaaaaaay out!)

A few people I know are having winter babies this year, so I wanted to knit up some tiny bits for them (knitting for a four year old takes so long now haha). I came across the Hyphen cardigan by Frogginette and fell in love with the textured yoke.

I've knitted it up in the smallest size (3 months) on 5mm needles and in Lincrafts own brand of baby wool (merino 8ply), which is deliciously squishy and I want to use again and again.



This has come up a bit bigger than I expected - probably more suited to a 6 month old - but I just love it so much. It just needs buttons now =)



I'm pretty keen to try this in a bigger size for Miss A (now 4 years old).... Maybe even a matching one for me? 

Xo Bron

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)