I believe in the Easter Bunny

I do!
And here's why:

That's what each of us found by our beds on Sunday morning - chocolate glorious chocolate.
Mind you, I was a little worried that this might scare him away.....

Don't worry Easter Bunny, I was jus part of the way through Jess Hutch's fabulous bunny pattern!
Here's the finished product, in PS colours, and modelled by the lovely PS April kitty, Bob =)

Bob has been quite the photogenic model this week, here he is tucked up in bed reading my brand new copy of the SnB book:

Ok, maybe I'm just getting excited cos I don't usually have cats to photograph - I'm home visiting at my parents' farm for Easter.
The SnB book
is awesome!
I can hardly decide what to start first!
I really like the mohair sweater - To Die For, and Under the Hoodie, and a couple of the bags, especially the rock back-pack with the monkey and the rabbit- phew =)
Well, Mum is taking us to the LYS today, to check out yarn, beads and all things crafty, so must go prepare!
Hope everyone is having a great holiday!

besos

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)