Introducing...... Scotty

woooooooooooooooh FOs!!!!!

He's my last FO for April's PS:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


my fave ps project yet I think hehe

and introducing Scotty Knitty Kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)



taaaaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Scotty is a gift for my sister, and is inspired by her fave football player:



Scotty was knit from one of Jess Hutch's fab patterns, Kate, which has featured in Knitty

Scotty got right into the spirit of project spectrum, showing off some green on the bookshelf:



Then, he shared the pleasures of some green tea with his friend Bunny:



or so they would have me believe, but later I wasn't so sure....



hmmmmmm

Now that Scotty is finished I have done a little work on Vicki's feathers scarf - its just a simple 7mm needle, CO 20 and garter stitch until you run out of yarn kind of scarf that Vicki had started, but needed frogging and finishing =)

Tomorrow I'm off to the bead store to pick up some materials for earrings inspired by free beaded safety pin jewelry patterns I found online =) yay

besos =)

Comments

  1. there is nothing cuter than drunk stuffed animals! what a delightful little gift.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)