progess

By my estimation it must have been about a hundred years since I last posted anything about knitting (well, at least like 6 weeks anyway) so here goes:
Like I think I've said, I haven't really had heaps of time for anything krafty at all.
I've been working on Belinda bunny, here is a pic of what I have so far:

Cute huh =)

The other project I'm working on at the moment is Vicki's feathers scarf.
This one is a bit tricky.
I have three balls of black Patons feathers yarn.
I have knit up one full ball - plain garter 20 stitches 7mm needles, but I think it is going to be too long and skinny, so have started again (10mm needles, 30 stitches). I think it will be better like this, but it is hard to tell because it isn't for me =S
I thought maybe a simple lace (knit 1, yarn over, purl 2 together) would work, but I think the yarn is better knit tighter - it lost some of its lustre being knit losely like that.

Today we saw Hoodwinked.
The movie itself was great, but organisation by the cinema was shocking - I waited for a half hour just for popcorn and missed the start of the movie - the whole thing was a shambles!!!
I did buy a knew book though: Generation T
Very cool!

besos

Comments