doing


Tonight I'm on a bit of an 'actually getting crafty stuff done' high!
After our guests left I sat down with a patchwork magazine, some fabric and some of that stuff you iron to stick your applique on (I know they told me what it was called, but I just can't remember the name, but it is great!!!


I think I mentioned last week that I was keen to do some kind of Advent calendar type project - this is it.
I got a start after our guests left this afternoon, and got busy with that fab iron sticky stuff.


I can't really think of much to say just now (and I have to be up at 5:15 for an 8:30 meeting in Sydney tomorrow =S), so I'll quickly post some pics now, then give some details later this week.

Hope you had a productive weekend too!

besos =)

Comments

  1. ooooh...very cute!! Looking forward to seeing it finished. :-) I love it when that "Craft high" hits. lol And the "productive" weekends happen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great. Vliesofix is the magic stuff. So you've had some retail therapy, and some craft therapy-good stuff girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)