100 not out

A couple of times this week I have sat down in front of the computer to post, but haven't really had anything to say.
Or maybe I have had something to say, but nothing exciting enough for my 100th post! =)
Actually, come to think of it, I still don't really know what to say but I didn't want to miss a Friday =)

This Friday I'm grateful for the internet.
Because it let's us stay in touch with our family and friends no matter where we are.
Because it let's us make new friends.
And because it gives us an unlimited source of inspiration and new skills

Hurrah for the net =)

Now, in the interest of some getting to know my better on the occasion of my 100th post!, this meme has been doing the rounds, so I've tagged myself =)

besos!

Four jobs I've had:

Waiting tables
Starbucks
Sales assistant
Australian public service

Four Movies I could Watch Over and Over:

Bring It On
The New Guy
The original Star Wars trilogy - all three of them - one after the next
Clueless

Four places I have lived:

Gippsland, Victoria
Hornslet, Denmark
Haren, The Netherlands
Canberra

Four TV Shows That I Love:

Veronica Mars!
Buffy
Oprah
Arrested Development

Four places I have been for a vacation:

London
Copenhagen
Ghent (Belgium)
I went on a cruise to Fiji/New Caledonia/Vanuatu


Four Websites I Visit Daily:

The Age
Amazon
Bridget Walther - so I know whether I should have gotten out of bed hehe
Blogger

Four Favourite Foods:

Thai food (mmmm Lemon Grass!)
Risalamande (well, it is nearly Christmas)
Cheezels/Twisties
Chocolate

Four places I would rather be:

Denmark
Melbourne
Paris
Italy

Four blogs I read every day:
(ok, this was 4 people to tag, but I changed it =))

Bertie
Knit and Tonic
Coffee Crochet
Anna Maria

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)