time suck

So, since we bought The House I've started to become a bit interested (ok, maybe a little bit obsessed, but you know, it left a hole when I no longer felt the need to check allhomes 17 times a day) first in looking at other people's homes, then for decorating ideas.

Thanks to (new Nana!!) Autum at Creative Little Daisy I've found a whole new time suck to feed this latest obsession.

At Rate My Space members can upload pics of their home and have others give suggestions/feedback and rate the rooms.
Check out some of those scrap booking rooms!
Ooooh, baths and beds and kitchens - oh my!!! =)

xo

ps. that's a Cafe Cortile french toast and berry breakfast from our latest Melbourney trip mmmmm
On the menu it's actually french toast and grilled banana, but being the bananaphobic that I am that just wasn't going to fly.
The guy there was really nice and organised some berries for me instead mmmmmm =)

Comments

  1. I totally understand your interest in checking other people's homes. It happened to me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For information about how to advertise privately on realestate com au, consider researching some review sites, as these can often be a good source of advice and tips.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)