NOC

Mmm, it has been a gorgeous sunny weekend in Canberra!

I think if this weather keeps up we may need to make an excursion to a nursery next weekend - I'd love to get some vegies growing in the green-house, and there are a few spots in the garden that could use some potted colour, and I'd like to pop some lavender and herbs in a few sports to see what works out too.

These guys on the left (can anyone tell me what they are?) are the latest new arrivals to pop up in our garden.

Well, along with that little grey furry goomer there.


He's Not Our Cat - we think he must have just moved into the neighbourhood, since we hadn't seen him before Saturday, and then he spent all of Sunday in our yard, helping me hang out washing, climbing, pouncing and rolling in the dirt.



Lucky for him he's cute =)

xo

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)