Oh-lympics!

Chez Kuka we celebrated the opening of the Olympics with a tasty Chinese feast


Chicken wonton soup and mu shu pork (because it sounds funny) - clicky-click for the (approximate) recipes!

Take a closer look at that soup - it was delish!



We've wontoned before - and also used the wrappers for home-made ravioli - it's a lot of fun and for fairly little effort you get something that comes out kind of impressive =)



Of course, fellow Ravsters will know tonight also marks the opening of the Ravelympics!

I've signed up for two events: the WIP (work in progress) wrestling - to wrap up a couple of unfinished projects I've had hanging around - and the mitten medley - I'm making me some of these babies!

Speaking of babies, we're baby-showering J-Mo on Sunday - I'm chief in charge of catering so I should have something exciting (well, I hope) and possibly cupcakey to share from my kitchen tomorrow!

Let the games begin!
xo

Comments

  1. Yum! Soup!

    For some reason, your posts always take 2 days to come through on google reader. Otherwise I would have commented sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Chinese feast - good luck with your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh well done. I'm so glad you got to do your special chinese dinner! It looks glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy dishes. My girls love making wontons they eat them with egg noodles - chinese version of pasta.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)