Saturday, October 11, 2008

stitchy progress and pastry lust

Yesterday, as Bells worked on her gorgeous green pi blanky, I stitched away on my cross stitch.

those are rum & caramel creme filled dark chocolate turtles there with the tarts - gosh I love them!!
tak Trine!!! ;o)


We had breakfast with the Boy's dad this morning, at Zucchero in Manuka.
They have they most amazingly beautifully presented cakes and tarts there - does anyone know if they taste as good as they look?
Is it worth my while to head over there for afternoon tea next weekend?
(actually, I think it's nearly worth my while just so can take a photo to show you, and for inspiration later ;o))
Oh, and the poached eggs were very tasty...

And, just in case anyone hasn't seen the ads, Spotlight have got 20% off everything (even sale stock!) tomorrow! (not that I would try to enable anyone, but, you know, I'd go if it wasn't for work (mmm fabric!)... just let me live vicariously through you, ok?

xo

2 comments:

  1. you are too too mean showing all these sweet delights all the time!! And yarn enabling as well! Lucky there's no Spotlight near me in the city tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know of this place in Manuka. And it sounds like I'm better off not knowing.

    It's a good thing I don't have the car tomorrow or I'd suggest we leave work early and head to QBN before SnB!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)