The day before Christmas

My final preparations in pictures =)

Quiet morning coffee under the Christmas tree


More baking.
Brunkager (recipe):


Shortbread (I'll share this recipe next week too - I tried a couple before finding a winner this year):


More sewing.
These little stockings, stuffed with Christmassy lollies, have been the perfect little gift for guests. I wanted to make a couple so we have enough for the Boy's family who will be here for lunch tomorrow. I have such a good little production line figured out now the I figured if I'm making 3 I might as well make 10 ;o)


Our furry Christmas guest arrived:


Christmas eve dinner:


Still more baking!
Caramel tarts - it's important to make these at the very last minute, otherwise they're bound to be all gone by Christmas morning.
And then what would you have for breakfast?


Presents under the tree:


Stockings on the tree:


All that's left now is to say Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
xo

Comments

  1. I hope you had a great Christmas! I'm looking forward to that shortbread recipe. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)