feeling felty in february!

The eagle-eyed amongst you might have noticed a new button in my sidebar over there ->
See, I'm making-along with Mike!

Pip from Meet Me at Mikes posted last week about a new, year-long, crafty project which is starting now.
Pip says: "You can join in each month - or all year - or not at all - just do what will suit you!" (Pip is a much better explainer than me, and also has a nicer felty picture, so you should definitely click on over and check it out!)
Make-alongers can share their crafty creations in the make-along flickr group, and there will be prizes!!

Sounds fun, non?

So, the make-along theme for February is felt.
Quite conveniently, I have had my eye on a couple of felty projects (both from the craftzine blog) for a week or two now - kitty toys!
I think I'll try out these first, then perhaps these.
I'm planning to make some for our little guys, and also some to drop off at the RSPCA, and I think they'll make perfect little make-along take-along projects =)

Perhaps I should have titled this post "feline" felty? hehe

xo

Comments