Not quite to plan

Well, all those plans to fill you in on the crafty goings on here went right out the window.
Quite literally, actually, - along with both our laptops, the hard drive we've been backing the laptops up onto, my camera, and a few bottles of alcohol - when our home was broken into during the day last week.

It has been awful and exhausting and just a big pain in the butt, although I have to say everyone we have dealt with from the police and insurance have been really great, and have most certainly made a horrible situation just a little bit easier for us to cope with. And the kittens are ok.

So it was equally nerve-wracking and blissful to get right away from home for the Easter weekend - we spent a few nights with my family and a night in gorgeous Melbourne.

Despite forecasts for rotten weather, Melbourne delivered us two picture perfect sunshiney days.



Now if only it wasn't back to work tomorrow I think I'd feel much better too!

xo

Comments

  1. nice to see you online again. Been a big week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how awful, what a pain for you to lose all that stuff (all my photos would be gone!!) but glad you had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good time away. It's just a bugger that the break-in happened.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a bad week, so sorry for your losses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, I am so sad to hear you have been robbed. That's awful, but I am glad everyone has been very helpful and you are still cheery in spite of the horrid people!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sucky news. I think it's especially low to take the back up drive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I'm so sorry. You can't help but feel violated when something like that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pleased you're getting back to normal again - such an awful thing to happen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry to hear you got broken into, it's such a terrible discovery to make. I'm glad your kitties were alright though, and you had a good time in Melbs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)