Commonwealth curry night

You know I love to get into the foody spirit of things, so with today being the first day of competition at the Delhi Commonwealth Games I just couldn't resist cooking up an Indian feast...



Of course, some people might think that making beef vindaloo, butter chicken and lamb samosas (plus a roasted chickpea/almond mix based on this recipe, and papadums and rice to go with) is a bit over the top when there's just two of us - but Indian just isn't the same if you don't have a bunch of things to choose from, and I got to use the mango chutney I made in the summertime...



(plus, I won't have to cook dinner again for the rest of the week ;o))
x

Comments

  1. I love the way you make your food fit the occasion!! What fun is Indian food if there's none left for the next day?? Oh, your own chutney!! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Indian = lotsa choice,and uberfull belly...yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummo! I wish I was invited to the feast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ow, my stomach hurts! Looks good for the normal people though ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)