waffling


mmmm we love our weekend waffles chez kuka, and (despite being the creatures of habit that we are) over the years we have enjoyed trying a couple of different recipes - the best so far being Georgie's German waffles, and the recipe in my very favourite Essential Baking Cookbook.

On Saturday night I came across a gorgeous blog Under the Tulip Tree, which is written by Julie, the sister of one of my very most favourite bloggers Alicia Paulson of Posie Gets Cozy. As I was reading back a little on the blog I came across a post where Julie had shared her brother-in-law Andy's buttermilk waffles recipe, and I just couldn't resist trying them out on Sunday morning.

This recipe was super quick and simple - as Julie says in her post it took less time to mix up the batter than to heat up the waffle iron - only uses 2 eggs (important, since I always run out of eggs halfway through a batch of waffles!) and makes a great pile of waffles - we're having leftovers for dessert!

yummmmm
x

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)