I've had a bit of a clean up of the blog today - what do you think?
Other things I did on my day off...
- ironed all the fabrics I washed on the weekend in preparation for selecting and cutting squares for the Country Time quilt (some of them are on the clothes-horse there)
- made Country Chicken soup in my slow cooker for dinner later in the week
- watched a good chunk of season 1 of Bones
- been sat on by cats
- organised a gardener to come around next week and give our front yard a severe cutting back
- made rocky road for the first time - I used this recipe, but used raspberry lollies instead of cherries, and shortbread instead of milk coffee biscuits, and added coconut. Also, I added sprinkles, just because I love sprinkles.
A day well spent, I think =)