Sunday, August 07, 2011

In August I am reading...

Hooray, I'm starting a new book this month!


Earthly Delights by Kerry Greenwood.

The Earthly Delights series was recommended to me by a colleague. From what I gather the series is about Corinna Chapman, a baker with a little shop in a Melbourne alley, who does some mystery solving on the side. I haven't started reading yet - so I can't tell you whether it's as naughty as the cover looks!

***

I'd love to hear what you guys are reading this month! Leave a comment, or a link if you post on your blog, to let every one know what you're up to and join our bloggy book club for August!!

Enjoy your reading!!

xo

3 comments:

  1. The book looks good Bron, I have heard good things about her other series which is set in 1920s Melbourne I think.

    Just did my post:

    http://supermonkeyshop.blogspot.com/2011/08/this-month-i-am-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just joined in Bron! I will blame both you and Chelle for my lack of sleep... here is my post http://heytherealice.blogspot.com/2011/08/this-month-i-am-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put it this way, I actually buy books in this series at full price. Highly recommended.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)