Sunday, September 25, 2011

in September I am reading...

eeeep, I feel like I'm squeaking my September reads in just in time - I know it's such a boring thing to say, but I can't believe next week is October!


Anyway, a bonus to having been home sick last Monday was that I spent the morning in the lovely spring sunshine with Jinxy finishing Earthly Delights, and over the past few days have started in the second book in the series -Heavenly Pleasures (they're actually about food, fyi!)



I've also been reading the latest Mollie Makes admiring my two newest sewing books - Fabric for Fashion, and its bff Fabric for Fashion The Swatch Book - which all arrived in the post during the week. (Tilly wrote a great review of the Swatch book here, if you're interested!)

***

I'd love to hear what everyone else is reading this month! Leave a comment, or a link if you post on your blog, to let every one know what you're up to and join our bloggy book club for September!!

Enjoy your reading!!

xo

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading "The Monthly" and "The Finkler Question" (I hated this book by the way). Next month, I'm reading "The Happiest Refugee" - Anh Do for my bookclub. I can't wait to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just posted :)

    http://supermonkeyshop.blogspot.com/2011/09/this-month-i-am-reading.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)