Apologies for the pics - of course I finished these up about 15 minutes after we were supposed to have left the house, so I snapped them on my lap in the car with my i-phone!
The baprons especially were a hit at the shower - I used this free pattern from craftiness is not optional. I made my own bias binding for the strawberry bapron - making the binding actually took longer than sewing it up! I do love how it looks though - definitely worth it, I think!
For the fold-up-and-snap bibs I used this same free pattern that I have blogged a couple of time already.
We have a colleague due to go on mat leave next week so I'm planning to whip up a couple more tonight for her =) xo