more bibs

These four were sewed up last night/this morning and gifted at a baby shower this afternoon.

1. dotty bapron, 2. bear fold-up bib, 3. purple fold-up bib, 4. berry bapron


 Apologies for the pics - of course I finished these up about 15 minutes after we were supposed to have left the house, so I snapped them on my lap in the car with my i-phone!

The baprons especially were a hit at the shower - I used this free pattern from craftiness is not optional. I made my own bias binding for the strawberry bapron - making the binding actually took longer than sewing it up! I do love how it looks though - definitely worth it, I think!

For the fold-up-and-snap bibs I used this same free pattern that I have blogged a couple of time already.

We have a colleague due to go on mat leave next week so I'm planning to whip up a couple more tonight for her =) xo

Comments

  1. Awww cutie patootie! It seems like ages since I've had to make a bib.... better give some friends a nudge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fantastic! Will have to refer to this post later to get those links for the bibs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)