Weekending :: craft fair!

On Saturday I popped down to Melbourne for an overnighter to go to the quilt and craft fair!
The Block Arcade - one of my fave places to stop for coffee =)

I did a bit of shopping, and loads of admiring! There were so many hexy quilts in the quilt exhibition, and the 'Mrs Billings' coverlet' quilts were a highlight too - so much detail!


Saturday actually started nice and early - we got up at 5:45 for the olympic opening ceremony.
Very early, especially for a weekend, but coffee and egg & bacon butties made it easier =)



I think the next two weeks will be good for the hexy progress - I'm looking forward to watching loads of Olympic sports - which means lots of couch time, and hexies are just perfect for that! =)


 I sewed up hexy flowers #21 and #22 over the weekend - look at how my stack is growing! =)

xo

Comments

  1. So glad you had a great weekend! And hooray for hexagon quilts. I read on SCQuilters about the people loving the Mrs Billings coverlets - wish I had come down to see them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)