Scandilicious baking

A little while back my friend Suzy Hausfrau sent me a message that she'd seen a lovely scandi baking book on pre-order with Amazon, was going to get one and did I want one too?
I popped over to have a look, and when I saw it was a follow-up to Signe Johansen's gorgeous Scandilicious, which I had at home already, I was super excited!


The book arrived a couple of weeks ago, and on the weekend I finally had a chance to have a go at baking from it =)

It is incredible - I want to try pretty much all the recipes - and the photos are just beautiful.
It was a tough choice of what to make - like Suzy I decided to try the cinnamon bun-cake first up.

 

 It doesn't quite look the one in the book, and of course my photos aren't nearly as nice as the book (or Suzy's!) but it tasted really delicious - and the smell of scandi baking in the house was just heavenly!

I can't wait to try a few more =)

xo

Comments

  1. I saw this book at Kinokuniya last month and it looked just fantastic. Looking forward to seeing what else you bake from it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, I might have to get this book, it sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)