Creative space :: framed

Instagram has become my very favourite source of creative inspiration - the way that you can follow along in real time with the development of a crafty masterpiece on the other side of the world is just amazing!

Throughout December I enjoyed seeing the progress that a number of of my insta-pals were making on their Kawaii Winter  Wonderland cross stitches  from the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery - so I knew I wanted in when the 2013 Woodland Sampler was released!

I think it's a really fun idea - at the start of each month for the whole year you get a design emailed to you, and on ordering you get a pattern for the frames onto which each month's design will be stitched.



I'm being super disciplined and stitching up all the frames first - it has been the perfect craft for this hot weather (and for hours in front of the cricket!)  

And it has been loads of fun to 'stitch-along' with friends (like the lovely Angie Gnomeangel) on Instagram =)

xo

Comments

  1. Was SOOOO tempted to start this! But I've decided to do the Chester Criswell quilt instead! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)