I quilt :: as I go

With my Finding Formation quilt all done, this week I'm working on my other exhibition quilt: Happy Herringbones. I'm using a fantastic 'quilt as you go' tutorial from Maureen Cracknell's blog, and am up to the first of the two quilting steps, where you quilt the top to the batting, but not the backing yet. I'm going a bit mad with it and using 7 or 8 different bright colours for the quilting, just adding the lines wherever takes my fancy at the time. I'm loving the texture the quilting adds, and having some blended and some contrasting quilting.
Xo

I'm joining up with the linky party at Pretty Bobbins again today =)

Comments

  1. so colourful. I love it. Wish I was going to be at exhibition to see it - will need lots of pics afterwards on IG please

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)