Geranium top

I made this little top for a friend a few weeks ago using the geranium dress/top pattern and some fabric left over from a quilt I made them.
I can't say enough good stuff about this pattern - I've made it a couple of times now and i love how quickly and easily it comes together. And I just adore the clean finish you get inside - gosh that Rae knows what she's doing.
Anyway, this was my first time making the top length - there were a couple of advantages to this. First, you can cut the lower portion (skirt bit) from a single fat quarter (in this size - 9-12 months) at least. Second, our tiny girls are starting to crawl, so I figured this would leave their little knees free for easier scooting about =)
I am really happy with how this turned out (in case you can't tell ;-)), and have fabric picked out to make a couple for miss A to keep.

Comments

  1. Love the chevron little skirt!! Miss A looks so very cute in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is too adorable!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)