In November I am reading...

So, that should really say 'was reading', because wowsers - November is over! Loads of reading in November, which just makes me so happy! Some of my reading has been traditional books, but it has largely been because of my kindle. I can't remember if I said this last time, but my kindle has actually changed my life! I should have listened to Jo and bought one years ago! I wrote a little bit at the end of October about what I was reading, when I joined in with The Makers' Collective 'what's in your...' link up (which is still open if you want to join in!)

I did finish reading the Vampire Lestat, and I am planning to keep on reading through the series before I read the newest on - prince Lestat - which is on my christmas wish list. I found it really interesting to re-read this and Interview with the Vampire after not having read them for so long - it was nearly like reading them for the first time again. I wrote a bit more about it in my reviews on goodreads if you're interested

I also read the second and third books in the Throne of Glass series (by Sarah J Maas) - I read the first one back in October, and have since discovered that there will be six books in the series! Gosh I am really enjoying them so much, especially the two I read this month. The first book had a bit of inevitability in the story line, but there are so many twists in these books that I really haven't seen coming, but then make so much sense - I think the writing is quite clever that way! Anyway, I can't wait for the next one to come out next year.

For now I've just started reading the collection of Throne of Glass novellas - short stories about the same characters but set before the first book in the main series. Next on my list is The Raven Cycle books - another young adult series I've heard good things so I'm looking forward to it.

I'd love to hear about what you're reading if you'd like to share in the comments - I always love a good recommendation! =)

 

Comments

  1. Ohhh some good recommendations in there! I'm almost finished rereading a fantastic urban fantasy series by Patricia Briggs - it starts with Moon Called. It's my comfort books! All hail kindle!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)