Currently crafting...

I'm one of those crafters who always has at least half a dozen or so projects on the go at any one time (and that's not including the probably dozens that are ongoing but haven't been worked on for ages!). I thought it might be good to have a (maybe) regular-ish round up on here of the projects I'm currently actively working on.



We had my mum here visiting last week, and I always imagine that having someone extra here to distract A will mean loads more crafty time for me so I spent the week before she arrived tracing off and cutting out dress patterns for A. In reality sewing time is still mostly restricted to when A is asleep - as soon as I sit at the machine she's over at my side offering to help or wanting to see what I'm doing (which is really quite cute). I did manage to get two little dresses very nearly finished - a simple little pinafore (the sausage dogs in the pic above) from the Wild Things book only needs its snaps, and the pretty strawberry gingham dress just needs a button and hemming (the pattern is Butterick 4176). I have two more dresses cut out for A (this and this) and a new Colette Myrtle for myself.



I seem to have a bit of a thing for starting a new quilting projects on a long weekend, and this was no exception - I've started a super cute quilt that I can't say very much about because I'm pattern testing for my friend Linden from Vine Lines Quilting. I'm looking forward to being able to share it with you as soon as the pattern is released.


And in knitting news, on Sunday I cast off a little pink Granny's Favourite (I mentioned it in this blog post here), which is now just waiting for buttons and blocking.

So, what's next? I see many many little dresses in the not too distant future - they are so quick and easy, and look adorable, and our first over 30C weather is forecast for the weekend so they'll be right in time =)

Xo Bron

 

 

Comments