The Makers' box :: tassel bracelet

One of the awesome things about the Makers' boxes that I received was that they had projects in them that I had seen around and thought were cool but had no idea what I would do with them so hadn't tried yet. The tiny tassels in the tassel bracelet project are a perfect example of this!

I'm sure I say this every time, but the presentation and clarity of the instruction were just impeccable. It was simpler than I expected to make the little tassel, and I was super pleased with how it came out. And, as with the other projects, I loved that there were supplies enough to either make multiples of this project, or to use in something else (we used some of the extra beads in the dream catcher I blogged about a week or so ago).

In all honesty the finished bracelet isn't really 'me', but I wasn't disappointed - for me it was still worth trying because I learned a new skill (making the tassel - I'm thinking tassels on everything! How cute would tiny gold ones be on Christmas present wrapping?!) and the bracelet would make a super cute gift for someone else. =)

New Makers' box kits are on their way to the Makers' Collective online store soon - including this bath salts kit we had a peek at on Instagram and facebook last week which I think looks pretty awesome =).

Xo Bron

 

Comments