oh hi February!

Hellooo!
So, January is busy with those birthdays and whatnot! 
Miss Amelia turned two in the middle of January (I know! Where did those years - and that tiny baby! - go?!)

We've had unusual weather for this (or any, really) time of year - a few hot summer days but lots of rain and storms too, and even a couple of days under 20C - my garden has been LOVING it! (Me too, to be honest - I'm all for some milder summer weather!)
We've had zukes and the most delicious cukes and some button squash too. There are quite a lot of pumpkins growing, and the tomatoes should ripen any day now. And we have the odd monster fruit that is probably a few days past when it should have been picked =p
We are still so in love with the garden, and just so glad we decided to have the work done last year! We spend so much time out there together - especially in the evenings or , on hot days, in the early mornings before the weather warms up! 
Amelia has a sandpit now and a water table, and just loves to potter around pointing out the veggies and picking snow peas =)

There has also been LOADS of sewing and knitting and reading that I'm hoping to share another day. I've got a new blogging app on my phone which in hoping will make it easier to blog when I have time - like on the bus etc. I'm never quite sure how I want to set out my posts - photos interspersed? Or all at the top then text? Anyway, we'll see how the posts look coming through the new app. 
 
Xo Bron 


 

 


 
 


 

Comments

  1. LOVE Amelia's superhero stance in that second last photo! Like you I'm really glad I got the garden done too. It's such a pleasure spending time out there now - like a second living room.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)