Winners!!!!!!

So, we all know the CanAssist competition finished last Friday.
After a final tally of results I can announce our two winners! =)



Taph's Mum
Taph's mum has been an absolute sock knitting machine over the last few months, cranking out over 30 pairs of socks!
Taph has been in charge of grafting toes (which really shows dedication to the cause - I have seen her outsource grafting the tiny toes on baby socks she is so far from fond of that job!)

Ann from 1 more row
Ann is the co-owner of the lovely Australian based online knitting store - Knitting Inspirations
Please pay her a visit =)

I'll see Taph on Monday at S'n'B, and Ann I'll be in touch this week to talk prizes -I'm going to need your address because you've won a 12 month subscription to your choice of the following magazines:
- Interweave Knits
- Interweave Crochet
- Vogue Knitting
- Yarn Magazine

Thank-you to everyone who participated and helped during the competition.
You can see from the shot up the top that I'm sending a decent pile of socks and goodies this week, and that is just some of what I've received here and doesn't include all of the kind donations sent directly to Kate.

I'm sure the recipients will appreciate the time, care and kind thoughts you all put into each and every item donated!

For anyone who would like to continue knitting for CanAssist I will try to post an update soon particular items they need at the moment, and if you would like any more information about the organisation please let me know and I can put you in touch with Kate.

Thanks again everyone, and a huge congratulations to our winners!! =)

xoxo

Comments

  1. Thank you for organising such a brilliant effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, look at all those fab socks and things!! Thank you for organising, a most excellent cause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I won as this is my very 1st time. Thanks for being so generous in the prize as well as organising this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)