You scream

More ice cream!
I'm calling this one cookies 'n' chocolatey cream.
It's the same suzy vanilla recipe, with broken up chocolate ripple biscuits added.
Next time I make this I think I'll crush the biscuits less, because the chunky biscuity bits were divine, and also add them later - perhaps even fold through when the ice cream is done - to keep it more cookies 'n' creamish and less chocolatey =)

Now I'm dying to try out a recipe left in the comments by the lovely TinkingBell - its a fruity berry ice cream! mmmmmmm!

xo

Comments

  1. that just looks so scrummy! love the new banner too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn you, now I have to go and find my ice-cream maker! I've been resisting but the choccie biscuits were the last straw!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)