Monday, January 12, 2009

You scream

More ice cream!
I'm calling this one cookies 'n' chocolatey cream.
It's the same suzy vanilla recipe, with broken up chocolate ripple biscuits added.
Next time I make this I think I'll crush the biscuits less, because the chunky biscuity bits were divine, and also add them later - perhaps even fold through when the ice cream is done - to keep it more cookies 'n' creamish and less chocolatey =)

Now I'm dying to try out a recipe left in the comments by the lovely TinkingBell - its a fruity berry ice cream! mmmmmmm!

xo

2 comments:

  1. that just looks so scrummy! love the new banner too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn you, now I have to go and find my ice-cream maker! I've been resisting but the choccie biscuits were the last straw!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)