Saturday, December 11, 2010

new cookies

We had a Christmas morning tea at work yesterday - the perfect excuse to try some new baked goodies!

Like these triple chocolate Christmas pudding cookies:


I found the recipe here - they were super simple, and it was the most delicious chocolate biscuit dough ever!



I've also been having a little play with my favourite shortbread recipe -

I've also tried a chocolate covered version - I'm not sure whether to leave them basic like this, or add more detail... I think there might be another batch of these before I'm done ;o)

x

2 comments:

  1. I think I got hyperglycaemia just from looking at those cookies ;) Glad you're enjoying the festive season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGCB, those little puddings are the absolute best!! And the No Ideas!!!!
    (No Eye Dears)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)