creative space :: country square

This week is all about trying to make progress on some lovely quilty things (UQTs) I have hanging about here.

This evening I finished cutting the squares for my Country Time Quilt...

The selection of the prints for the quilt was pretty random - I just raided my stash (mostly from my fat quarter collection) and pulled out 30 of my favourites, trying to be a bit balanced with the colours (blue is obviously my favourite! I swapped a few bluey prints out, but still ended up with 10 out of the 30!)

I'm hoping to get these sewn up with my 6 embroidery squares over the weekend so that I can get on to putting it together with the batting and backing, and of course the best bit - giving it to my friends' gorgeous baby girl!

Pop over to our creative spaces to check out more creative goings on this week! =)

xo

Comments

  1. Love the fabrics! This quilt is going to look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the apple fabric in the top right - cute!! Can't wait to see it as a FO ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fabrics! You make quilting sound really easy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)